QC Total Tech uses a combination of state of the art industry proven software and technologies combined with custom developed features to bring you an easy to use cutting edge web presence. A content management system (CMS) allows you to make updates to the content (wording and images) to any page on your web site without breaking it. The CMS allows you to update the areas that contain only content and prevent you from disrupting the overall site design, layout and functionality. You can even add and remove pages on the fly instantaneously. The QC Total Tech CMS does not require any additional software to be installed on your computer, special browser needs or technical knowledge on your part. Updating a page is as simple as writing an e-mail. All of the sites built by QC Total Tech feature a CMS; check out the portfolio on this web site for examples.
Below is a list of features included with the CMS.
- Pages - Add/Update/Remove pages and completely control the content of those pages easily
- Blog – Manage your own blog and even update from your Tablet or SmartPhone!
- Photos - Add images and links to pages and other web sites
- SlideShows - Add slide shows and thumbnails of entire albums (available only with the Photo Gallery feature)
- Security - Control which staff members have access to make updates your web site’s content pages.
- Page view tracking , find out how many times a page has been viewed
- Google Analytics Integration - Google Analytics™ is a great free online statistics and visitor tracking tool from Google your site will be setup to have every single aspect of it tracked VIA Google.
- Modification tracking – find out the last person to make an update to a
page and when (especially useful if you have multiple staffers making updates)
- Site Map - Pages are automatically included into the Google Sitemap index and your site’s own site map. A site map is a directory of all pages on your site with short descriptions of each page, this assists in indexing with the search engines.
- Site Search - A site search feature include that allows your visitors to search your entire web site for anything they desire. This keeps them on your web site and from going back to the search engine where you could potentially lose them to a competing company or web site.