QC Total Tech is proud to offer the Digital Marketing Network, which allows businesses to centrally administer display devices anywhere on the planet VIA web based control console.
The Digital Marketing network is perfect for restaurants, hotels, banks and hospitals with a need to update digital displays on a schedule or in real-time.
By leveraging the power of the cloud, the Digital Marketing Network (DMN) is scalable and can be used to update dozens to tens of thousands of devices all within a few clicks. QC Total Tech works with hardware manufacturers to provide you with a 360° solution that covers everything from planning, to hardware purchasing, to on-site enterprise deployment.
- Restaurants – Use as Digital Menu Boards, update menus at all locations – providing pricing changes, promotional updates and more.
- Hotels – Inform guests throughout the resort of upcoming events, promotions and special welcome messages for hosted events and more.
- Banks – Inform customers and members of promotional information, service updates and more at all locations.
- Schools And School Districts – Update all displays throughout one or many campuses providing students with real-time updates, event information, maps for parent attended events and more.
- Gyms – Update members on class schedules, special events, purchasing promotions, smoothie bar sales and more.
How It Works
QC Total Tech has developed a 5-step unique strategy to bring this communication solution to your business with ease. The bulk of the heavy lifting and time consuming work is handled in-house entirely by QC Total Tech allowing you to focus on your business.
- Initial Planning and Hardware Specification/Selection (i.e. TV requirements, on-site location selection, etc).
- Deployment Planning – You and QC Total Tech work together to develop a deployment schedule, QC Total Tech can also work directly with franchise owners/branch managers to decide on a date/time that works best for their individual location.
- Configuration and Preparation – All devices are purchased and configured at the QC Total Tech Support Center in prep for nationwide deployment.
- Pre-flight Testing – Pilot locations are selected for beta testing, once all requirements have been satisfied the main deployment begins.
- Deployment – QC Total Tech will arrive on-site at each location as determined in the deployment schedule to install hardware and verify functionality.
Interested? Take the first step
Give us a buzz at 563-823-1114 to speak with one of our representatives or fill out the form below
Oops! We could not locate your form.